RealNet offers a comprehensive real estate marketing service throughout South Africa. This includes Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural sales, sales in property Developments as well as Property Letting and Property Management. When dealing with a RealNet professional our commitment and focus is to ensure that we assist you to achieve the best possible price for your property, whilst getting your property sold in the shortest possible time and with the least amount of inconvenience to you and your family.
Our local property experts analyse and determine home values in their local markets every day and will guide you to determine exactly what your home is worth in the current market. Your RealNet professional will aggressively market your home not just locally, but also nationally. Through the RealNet professional’s professional contacts and affiliations, as well as RealNet's advanced technology tools, he/she will instantly put your home listing in all of the places qualified buyers are looking. RealNet’s expertise enables you to achieve successful selling while RealNet will guide you in all aspects of a seamless selling process.
- Prepare your property - The best advice for selling your home is to make your property look as stylish, spacious and eye-catching as you can before you offer it to potential buyers.
- Pricing your home - The easiest way to set a price for your property is to ask your Estate Agent for a written “Comparative Market Analysis” of similar properties sold recently in your area.
- Agent checklist - Are you receiving quality service from your Agent? Do you get weekly/daily updates? Did your Agent provide and explain to you a written marketing plan for your property.
- The Offer - Decide on an acceptable price for your property upfront and don’t risk losing a valuable offer. Once you have signed accepting an Offer to Purchase, it then becomes a Contract of Sale with legal obligations.
- The Seller’s Responsibilities & Costs - Agent’s commission is payable in terms of the mandate where an Estate Agent is responsible for concluding a sale of a property. Other costs include an Electrical Compliance Certificate, Beetle Certificate (Coastal) and Bond Cancellation Fees.
RealNet offers Landlords a comprehensive rental administration service. We utilise a class leading automated, web-based Rental Administration System, to manage the entire rental process. Our Rental Administration System ensures that rental payments are processed with ease, speed and accuracy, while offering us and our Landlords complete transactional control, regulatory compliance and cost and payment status transparency.Explore rentals